DACHS will always be a competent, cost competitive, innovative, dependable application development and service provider technology company, specializing in systems for life sciences and health care, serving clients with global footprints.
To build long-term partnerships with our clients for mutual and sustainable growth.
Reliability, competency, mutual respect, integrity, innovation, customer focus, flexibility and responsiveness.
Since the company’s inception, DACHS continuously expands its number of specialists with exceptionally low turnover and high employee satisfaction. Many of our professional team have PhD or master’s degrees. About one-third of our team are experienced software developers or project managers, and other team members are experienced in providing professional technical support services.
Our experts work both in Switzerland and Hungary locations, providing innovative and complex solutions for high-volume data and content management along with application development in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry around the world. We have three offices in Europe:
- Switzerland Headquarter in Basel: Consultancy Services and Administration
- Hungarian Headquarter in Budapest: Development and Service Management
- Office in Miskolc, Hungary: Development and Support
Even though our offices are in Europe, we serve clients and users globally, and majority of them are based in Europe and North America.
DACHS is a full-service IT company with expertise in document management systems and publishing for pharmaceutical companies. DACHS understands the criticality of timely submissions to various health authorities along with the associated demand for strong technical and process skills to maintain the integrity of content management systems. The majority of DACHS engineers are EMC certified, and all the supporters are trained and certified with ITIL Foundation. Our Service and Support managers have advanced ITIL certificates (i.e.: Service, Transition, Management and Operations). Our project managers are PMP or PRINCE2 certified professionals.
DACHS also provides application and software product development for the life sciences and health care domains. We are experienced in providing quality software and supports that exceed health authorities’ regulatory standards. We apply agile methodologies for timely and high-quality deliverables. Our focus predominantly covers the health care industry (pharmaceuticals, biotech, and CRO), where regulatory requirements (GxP and HIPAA) are constantly and consistently applied.
DACHS engineers and support professionals are top university graduates, where we maintain internship and fellowship programs, which are reliable sources for talent recruitment.
We are committed to high quality standards in all service areas guided by the certifications issued by SGS:
- Internal quality assurance system (ISO 9001:2008)
- Internal information security system (IEC/ISO 27001:2005)
- IT service management system (ISO/IEC 20000)
- CIBA Geigy
- Documentum applications user support services
- Documentum applications lifecycle support
- Applications customization
- Custom applications development
- Project management implementing document management related products and their interfaces
- Light-lights for DACHS Software products:
- Dex and CompEX: Document exchange and maintenance tools for batch operations in Object-oriented databases
- Tracker Tool: Quality control of TMF documents
- eTMF Batch Import: Tool for storing TMF documents in a secure, controlled and centralized document management system
- PDF Separator: Tool for separating scanned PDF documents
- Documentum Dashboard: Monitoring tool for business end-users
- DADocs (Q4 2018): Format document according to pre-defined style, e.g. eCTD
PHARMA BUSINESS COMPETENCE
- Extended history in providing application development and support services to Novartis
- Extensive GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance experience – meeting client’s stringent quality requirements
- FDA submission process experience (supporting WebTrader, AS2 Gateway)
- EMA submission process experience (supporting AS2 Gateway)
- CESP submission process experience
- TMF Reference Model experience
- Certified EMC Documentum professionals
- Vendor trained MS-SharePoint professionals
- Experienced Java, SQL, .Net developers
- ITIL, PMP, PRINCE2 certified professionals
- Over 20 years of experience in application development
- Over 10 years of experience in providing support services for mission critical applications
- RSS (Regulatory Solutions Suite) (TRS)
- Insight for Rendering
- EFT Server Enterprise
- Rosetta Phoenix
- Lorenz eValidator
- Global Submit Validate, EURS Validator
- CSC Toolbox
Other IT experiences
- Java, HTML, SQL, DQL, Office templates/macros, Tomcat, VBA
- OpenText – Documentum
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- J2EE (Java / JSP / XML / HTML)
- Open-Source Libraries / Frameworks
- BC4J (Business Components for Java)
- Microsoft .NET C#, VB
- Eclipse / JDeveloper (Oracle)
- Visual Studio .Net
- Enterprise Architect (Sparx-Systems)
- Oracle/BEA WebLogic
- MS SQL
- AWS DyanmoDB
- JUnit – Java Unit Regression Testing Framework