DACHS is, and will always strive to be a competent, cost competitive, innovative, dependable, and profitable near-sourcing application development and service provider firm, specializing in document management systems for companies with global footprints.
To build long-term partnerships with our clients for mutual and sustainable growth.
Reliability, competency, mutual respect, integrity, innovation, customer focus, flexibility and responsiveness.
Since the company’s inception, DACHS continuously expands its number of specialists with exceptionally low turnover, and high employee satisfaction. Currently our team consists of 70 professionals, many of them having PhD or Master’s degrees. About one-third of our team are experienced software developers or project managers, and other team members are experienced in providing professional technical support services.
Our experts work both in Switzerland and Hungary, providing innovative and complex solutions for high-volume data and content management in the pharmaceutical industry around the world. We have three offices in Europe:
- Headquarters of the company and Consultancy Services are based in Basel, Switzerland
- Development and Service Management are based in Budapest, Hungary
- Development and Support are located in Miskolc, Hungary
DACHS is a Near-sourcing IT company with expertise in document management systems and publishing for pharmaceutical companies. DACHS understands the criticality of timely submissions to various health authorities, and the associated demand for strong technical and process skills, to maintain the integrity of content management systems. The majority of DACHS engineers are EMC certified, and all supporters are trained and certified with ITIL Foundation. Our Service and Support managers have advanced ITIL certificates (i.e.: Service, Transition, Management and Operations). This enables us to have a common understanding of industry standard processes and terminologies. Our project managers are PMP or PRINCE2 certified professionals.
DACHS engineers and support professionals are top university graduates, where DACHS maintains internship and fellowship programs, which became a reliable source for talent supply.
Our key expertise includes, but not limited to providing integrated application developments and user support services for document management systems, based on Documentum technology. Our focus predominantly covers the health care industry (pharmaceuticals, biotech, and CRO), where regulatory requirements (GxP and 21 CFR Part 11) are constantly and consistently applied.
We are committed to high quality standards in all service areas guided by the certifications issued by SGS:
- Internal quality assurance system (ISO 9001:2008)
- Internal information security system (IEC/ISO 27001:2005)
- IT service management system (ISO/IEC 20000)
- CIBA Geigy
- Documentum applications user support services
- Documentum applications lifecycle support
- Applications customization
- Custom applications development
- Project management implementing document management related products and their interfaces
- Extended history in providing application development and support services to Novartis
- Extensive GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 experience – meeting client’s stringent quality requirements
- FDA submission process experience (supporting WebTrader, AS2 Gateway)
- EMA submission process experience (supporting AS2 Gateway)
- CESP submission process experience
- TMF Reference Model experience
- Certified EMC Documentum professionals
- Vendor trained MS-SharePoint professionals
- Experienced Java, SQL, .Net developers
- ITIL, PMP, PRINCE2 certified professionals
- Over 20 years of experience in application development
- Over 10 years of experience in providing support services for mission critical applications
- RSS (Regulatory Solutions Suite) (TRS)
- Insight for Rendering
- EFT Server Enterprise
- Rosetta Phoenix
- Lorenz eValidator
- Global Submit Validate, EURS Validator
- CSC Toolbox
- Java, HTML, SQL, DQL, Office templates/macros, Tomcat, VBA
- OpenText – Documentum
- J2EE (Java / JSP / XML / HTML)
- Open-Source Libraries / Frameworks
- BC4J (Business Components for Java)
- Microsoft .NET C#, VB
- Eclipse / JDeveloper (Oracle)
- Visual Studio .Net
- Enterprise Architect (Sparx-Systems)
- Oracle/BEA WebLogic
- MS SQL
- JUnit – Java Unit Regression Testing Framework