Last updated: May 02, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Software refers to the OnStyle add-in software
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to DACHS GmbH, Gundeldingerrain 106, CH-4059 Basel, Switzerland
- Country refers to: Switzerland
- Data Controller is the legal person which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to enable the use of the Software
- You mean the individual using the Software.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
To use Our Software, We ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Collected personally identifiable information is limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company is a Data Controller of your information. We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To activate our Software: to technically enable the use of the Software
- To contact You: to contact You by email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities or updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We will share Your personal information with a Service Provider to check Your activated status.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Software
Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Our Software is built to use the following third-party service providers:
Right to File complaints with Regulatory Authorities
You have the right to enforce your rights in court or to file a complaint with the competent regulatory authority. The competent data protection authority of Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (http://www.edoeb.admin.ch).
You are also entitled to request the assistance of the data protection authority of your country of domicile or permanent residence.
The data protection authorities of the European Union are available at: