TOPRA ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM IN VIENNA
Regulatory Science – Leading the Way to the Future
DATE: 17th – 19th OCTOBER, 2022
LOCATION: HILTON VIENNA PARK HOTEL, VIENNA, AUSTRIA
Join DACHS at the TOPRA Annual Symposium 2022, which is the premier conference in Europe dedicated to healthcare regulatory affairs, with a programme encompassing the topics most relevant to those working in healthcare regulatory affairs, whether for human or veterinary medicines, medical devices or IVDs.
DACHS Exhibits at TOPRA
We are excited to take part in TOPRA’s event for the first time as an exhibitor. We are looking forward to
- Accessing the latest information and insights from the most comprehensive EU regulatory affairs programme
- Networking with regulatory professionals from around the world
Check out our newest products and solutions that will inspire you to consider increasing productivity dealing with documents. We especially would like to showcase our OnStyle and OnTrack PDF Validator software. You are welcome to stop by our booth, enjoy some swiss chocolate and have a small talk about your challenges with document validation/formatting/linking/referencing. We are interested in which new features we should implement in our software to make the work of regulatory professionals easier.
Our products can support the entire process of compliant document authoring and review from template creation to final compliance check:
OnStyle as a MS Word add-in:
- Document formatting based on strict guidelines
- Identification and correction of compliance issues
- significantly speeds up document authoring
- helps you to comply with predefined formatting standards
- ensures consistent PDF rendering
OnTrack PDF Validator as a web-based service
- Automatic document quality checking
- Identification of 50+ compliance problems
- allows you to perform health authority–specific PDF validation
- supports fully automated validation of hundreds of documents
- generates a comprehensive downloadable validation report
Spend your time on content creation and rely on our extremely powerful tools to produce submission-ready documents of the highest quality.
Meet us at booth Nr. 21 to get access to our solutions that may be a game changer for your regulatory team.