PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS FOR MEDICAL WRITERS AND EDITORS – WEBINAR
A Faster, Easier, And More Efficient Method of MS Word Formatting, Linking, and Referencing
Are you tired of struggling with Word documents to make them follow strict rules? Do you have trouble with how things look, making references, and spending too much time checking your work? If you’re a medical writer who wants an easier way to prepare documents, we have a great solution for you. Come to our online event on September 14th from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET. It’s called “Word Formatting, Linking, and Referencing: Practical Solutions for Medical Writers and Editors” Experts in the field will share new and helpful ways to make working with documents much simpler.
The Webinar Covers
Throughout this engaging session, you’ll discover how to:
• Slash the time spent on document formatting, styling, and quality checks
• Ensure your documents meet rigorous technical specifications
• Effortlessly transform tables to conform to standards
• Deal with problems related to referencing, hyperlinks, and internal links
• Perfect the intricacies of abbreviation tables
• Minimize risks associated with manual processes
Our experts will show you how you can easily check and fix:
• Captions, images, and corrupted links
• Page layout and margins
• Hidden sections, instructions, and placeholders
• Headings and special formatting
By streamlining manual steps and automating checks and fixes, authors can expedite their submission process, minimize errors, and ensure well-organized and consistently formatted documents that are reader-friendly and easy to review.
What Will You Learn?
After participating in this webinar, participants should be able to
• Create or transform tables more easily to comply with standards
• Solve problems with referencing, hyperlinks, and internal links
• Perfect the abbreviation table
• Fix problems related to Harvard references and in-text citations
• Know how to automatically locate and fix annoying technical problems (formatting, linking, referencing, etc.) in Word documents
Who is This Webinar for?
• Authors in need of a less frustrating way to format Word files following strict guidelines,
• Technical and clinical authors, especially regulatory medical writers, and editors
• Intermediate to advanced users of MS Word
The Experts Presenting
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn from industry experts Zsuzsa Fülöp, Senior Business Analyst, and Zoltán Kovács, Solution Delivery Manager. Both have more than 20 years of experience in life science document management and have contributed to the development of solutions for managing life sciences documents.
Zsuzsa Fülöp, Senior Business Analyst
For more than 20 years, Zsuzsa has worked as a business analyst on projects involving life science document management.
She is currently taking business requirements into account as OnStyle, DACHS’s solution to Word formatting problems, is being developed.
She has an MSc in Mathematics. She has a solid technical foundation and an outstanding customer-centric attitude.
Zoltán Kovács, Solution Delivery Manager
Zoltán is a specialist in submission-related Word formatting issues and their fixes, with more than 20 years of experience in a variety of IT roles and more than 10 years of experience in developing solutions for managing life sciences documents.
He contributed to Microsoft Office Macro development and the creation of integrations and add-ons to PleaseReview and OpenText Documentum D2.
He is currently in charge of the ongoing development of OnStyle, DACHS’s answer to Word formatting issues.
He has a BSc in Electrical engineering, an MSc in Information engineering, and a BSc in Economics engineering. The recent, successful projects are evidence of his professional background and top-notch customer management abilities.
How to Register?
Join us in this webinar and unlock more efficiency and precision in your medical writing journey. Register now to get closer to hassle-free document preparation and submission. Your expertise deserves nothing less!
Registration Link: https://www.amwa.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1768114&group=
• https://www.canva.com/photos/MAEVyx0_H2w/ by Andrey Popov
• https://www.canva.com/photos/MAFAi_6p7R8/ by Noppol Mahawanjam
• https://www.canva.com/photos/MAEJHk4IuT4/ by PepitoPhotos
• https://www.canva.com/photos/MADZG4ss0Mo/ by GOCMEN
• https://www.pexels.com/hu-hu/foto/no-kez-apple-asztal-392018/ by Vojtech Okenka